Offering online quotes for cheap travel insurance including the over 65, over 70, over 75 or over 80,
B Portwood & Co Ltd provides a wide range of cover at a competitive premium. Single trips up to 12 months, up to age 84 inclusive.
Annual travel insurance up to 60 days a trip.
Customers who buy travel insurance through Portwood's will find a policy that should meet their requirements including existing medical conditions (subject to screening)
Unusual travel insurance needs can usually be met. Higher cancellation cover (over £10,000 a person), uncertain returning dates (not over 365 days), cover for extending a trip or purchase after leaving the UK may be accommodated. Call us on 01207 509446 for assistance. Each case will be treated on its own merits.
This may involve a long call and a delay in obtaining terms from underwriters.
B Portwood can offer travel insurance policies suitable for residents of the UK / Channel Island/ Isle Of Man who want a single trip for less than a year or want an annual travel policy for up to 90 days a trip. For
other EU residents, an
alternative travel insurance policy is available, however cover may be
unavailable for the very old..
Travel insurance summary
Examples of what is available are shown below. Call us
if there are any bespoke needs or you want to take advantage of our advice.
- Available for travellers up to and including the age of 99 for single trips
(depending on duration)
- Annual travel insurance: includes a choice of 31, 45, 61 or 93 days per trip
for travellers up to 85.
- Single trip Insurance cover includes long stays, 365 days cover for up to and including age 84
- Many levels of cover available depending on whether quality or price is the
primary requirements e.g one policy offers
- Bronze - £5,000,000 medical cover, £1,000 cancellation £500 luggage cover OR
- Silver - £5,000,000 medical cover, £3,000 cancellation, £1,750 luggage cover OR
- Gold - Unlimited medical cover, £10,000 cancellation, £2,500 luggage
- Optional Additional benefits include: golf equipment, business equipment,
hazardous activities, excess deletion, travel dispute cover, Natural
Catastrophe, winter sports etc
- Scheduled airline failure cover is included in some policies
- Optional extras soon to be available include: Full terrorism cover,
Excess deletion (where not available under the policy), European motor
caravanning, Bespoke cover for fishing trips.
- Cover for high levels of cancellation e.g. for cruise trips.
More information about travel
insurance in general is available. We are always willing to discuss any
queries or concerns you may have.